Thursday, April 23, 2009

If it's not one thing, it's another: Part II

It's my last day of Chemo, Round 1. Tomorrow I begin anew. A good time to fill in the remaining details of the first cycle.

Day 18: Heavy cough leading to sleeplessness, slight neuropathy (my arm falling asleep a few times)

Day 19: Heavy cough leading to sleeplessness, slight neuropathy, major hair loss (you don't realize how vain you are, until you lose more than half your volume of hair in the shower)

Day 20: Heavy cough leading to sleeplessness, more shedding

Day 21: More shedding, still coughing, and menstrual cramps! 4 days late. Some people lose their periods during chemo. Of course, that's just about the only side effect I didn't have during this cycle.

In other words, I haven't had a day without some sort of symptom since around March 15 -- March 1, if you count the lump.

No comments:

Post a Comment